Monday, January 26, 2009


This weekend N and I went on our first College visit. She has chose Colorado State University as one of her top picks for it is number two in the nation for veterinary science. So we flew out on Thursday after school and toured the campus on Friday and Saturday.


What a beautiful campus. Even in the heart of winter it's starkness was breathtaking. It didn't take much imagination to see what it would look like in the spring, summer or fall.


N really liked the campus a LOT and would love to go there. Time will tell, as we tour other campuses and look deeper at scholarships and finances.


Today I am grateful for second chances. We all deserve them at one time or another.

6 comments:

photogchic said...

University of MN is a great vet school...my sister-in-law went there and got head hunted right out of school. Good luck on her search...and scholarships...going to be expensive. Deb came out of school with undergrad totally paid for and still $140,000 school loans. Good thing those vets make a lot:-)

Deana said...

How exciting! What a wonderful time in her life. Good luck in all your doings. And yes, second chances, are wonderful.

Callie said...

All I have to say is good luck funding it. Having just one in college now and managing to pay for the first two years, now looking for student loans, well, let me just say this, we're in the middle, so we are screwed. Good luck!

Rising Rainbow said...

Looks like an exciting time for N.

I'm grateful for second chances

I can't help but wonder how you are doing. I know it's been a tough year and your heart was broken. Just want you to know I'm thinking about you. If there is anything I can do, please let me now.

too!

Jessica Burkhart said...

How exciting about school. :)

EquineMan said...

Good luck with your choices it is a great vet school. I did a series of articles on equestrian ed schools

http://www.horsechitchat.com/equinearticles

They might help out. But I would choose CSU for its rep.

Good luck and best wishes.


Ron
horse sales