Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow

Yesterday we had our second round of snow. Or sleet as it were. The roads were a bit slick on the bridges, but otherwise okay. It hampered my horse moving operation though and by the time I got home from running S to basketball practice it was dark. Not a good time to move the herd.

Today is is raining but the weather man indicates a drying this afternoon and highs in the mid to upper 40's. Woo Hoo!! That is prime horse moving weather! You bet I will be out there as soon as I get my clothes changed after work.

N will be confirmed this weekend and is playing the bass part of the orchestra on the organ setting of the keyboards, so our weekend looks extremely busy. She has performances Thursday through Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and blessings on N's confirmation.

Don't you love *sarcasm* this weather? Give me big fat puffy flakes any day. This freezing rain sucks.

Love you, sweetie. Good luck with the move this afternoon.

Deana said...

Congratulations! And I am sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was wonderful. Snow, yikes, I am not ready!