Monday, July 24, 2006

Horse Safety 101

The girls gathered one evening just prior to fair with the intent of hanging out and relaxing. Little did they know I had other plans.

Horse barn display plans.

The pre-determined theme this year was riding safety. A bug was put into their ears and what follows is examples from the poster they made and displayed. They set up the scenes, snapped the pictures, altered the pictures, printed them and made the poster, with very little help. My input consisted of how to print and where the picture paper was. I hope you get a little chuckle, we sure did.

Earrings:


Helmet:


Feeding treats:


Attire:

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it! that is hysterical!

Molly said...

Good Girls! Very good job. I'll be sharing this with the old ladies that ride, too.

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I linked to this from my site, FYI. What a great project for kids.

Pax, Kimberly